Thursday, December 27, 2012

Decorating with Deco-Mesh




I was so inspired by "Liz @ Savvy Seasons By Liz" that I went out and bought my first rolls of Deco-Mesh at Hobby Lobby. Her blog is one of my faves! she has so many wonderful ideas...... sigh wish she lived closer so we could shop together, lol!
 Anyway, I am wishing all of you many blessings for the coming year!
 A big Thank You to all of you who have stopped by to comment and follow my blog. You are all very much appreciated! :) On a side note, "Dimple Face" my youngest child, Ian is in one of the pics, lol. Next year I hope to improve upon what I learned(the hard way) about decorating with Deco-Mesh.

2 comments:

  1. Hi girlfriend! Your tree looks great! I had never seen this deco mesh until yesterday at Walgreens, of course it was 50% off and of course I passed it up. I thought "What would I do with that " LOL! I love the way it looks! So good to hear from you! Happy New Year!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year cutie!!
    Loving your blog girl
    XO
    Ash

    ReplyDelete