Monday, July 11, 2011

This last Saturday 7-9-11 ,  it was my greatest honor to meet a person whom I admire and respect a lot- David Tutera!!! He is so kind and down to earth, my friend asked his assistant if he would take a picture with me she said to go get me and she would get David. He was wonderful, it was ironic because I was working and he had been standing next to me All Day, but I didn't want to bother him since he was working too-LOL. He asked me why didn't you say anything??? I responded by saying I respect him and know people must come up to him a lot, so i wanted to give him his space. He said I shouldn't be so shy ,hahaha. I think he is one of The Classiest celebrities that I have ever met <3

5 comments:

  1. This is sooo wierd I am watching David Tutera on TV right now as I sit here reading blogs. I really like him to! How cool for you! I read the 4th of July post too and OMG what a view you have!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristie, thanks so much for adding our Mountain of Giveaway button to your blog!! I am your newest follower. Blogging is too much fun and you meet the most amazing and inspiring people!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... thanks Robyn, how sweet!!! Totally agree, blogging is way to much fun, like it better than Facebook!!! Love your site and you are so generous to host that giveaway!!!!!!!! Carol, how ironic, thank you for Everything! Linked up to Debbie Do Newbie Party, you are so helpful and I am truly grateful. Next month is when I have my first booth at a flea market and my new space. Your site has helped me so much- Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by, I am actually back from vacation, I was in Minnesota and I live in Orlando. It was twice as hot up there as it is here, It's pretty funny because they all say, oh, I couldn't stand the heat in Florida HELLO!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok the show aired last Sunday, it was called "Candice Chic" . The theme of the wedding was a vintage/ shabby chic style. My close friend , Donna's son is the groom. His name is Ken, have to say being there was such a wonderful experience! Hope you will be able to watch the show. ;)

    ReplyDelete